Friday 20 April 2012

Information about my music magazine

Information about my music magazine

My music magazine will consist of around 30-40 pages each with articles, interviews, photographs and more. I have chosen this number of pages because my magazine is aimed at a younger generation which prefer short, sweet and packed with information they are interested in. 
The price of my music magazine is £2.00; I chose this price due to my target audience and the amount of times my magazine will be published a month which is twice. My target audience is the younger generation ranging from 14-25 years old, with this information it is likely that they are either unemployed or are studying at university therefore do not have large amounts of disposable income. I feel my chosen price is suitable and will be competitive against the other music magazines available on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment