Friday 20 April 2012

Potential companies which would sponsor, distribute and publish my music magazine

Potential companies which would sponsor, distribute and publish my music magazine

Sponsor

I believe that HMV would be a great sponsor for my music magazine because it is one of the largest distributors of music, film, games and tickets. This conveys to me that it is a very popular company and by sponsoring my magazine could provide me with direct access to my target audience and information about my chosen music genre.



Distribute 

 

This company is a subsidiary of the media conglomerate Time Warner and publishes 130 magazines including NME. I feel this company will be suitable to distribute my music magazine as it has many years experience and will provide it to my target audience with good quality.

Publish

 


This company, based in the UK, publishes magazines which reach over 26 million UK adults. I have chosen this company as it will reach the target audience I am aiming my music magazine at.

No comments:

Post a Comment